Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's here!!!

A few months ago, I submitted my story to the website for "Time Out for Women". I heard back from them a couple of weeks ago, notifying me that my story would be featured on their website, today.



I am so excited, grateful, and humbled to be able to share this experience with a wider audience. I sincerely feel as if Heavenly Father kept me here on earth for a reason. Part of that reason is for me to share what I've learned from the challenging experiences I had last year.

So, here's the link to their website. My article is in the "Women Like You" section entitled "Surviving on Sips".


http://tofw.com/story/593-surviving-on-sips

I am thrilled to share these things with a wider audience! I hope & pray that what I learned can help someone else.

0 comments: