Saturday, May 20, 2023

Thirty-Five Years ago...

May 21, 1988...35 years ago, we walked out of the Mesa, Arizona Temple - sealed for Time and All Eternity... Thirty-five years ago we took our first steps into our "Happily Ever After". 



Oh, what a journey it's been! So many tales to tell, so many memories flood my mind. I hardly know where to start. Honestly, my heart is SO full. Almost too full for words. So I'll keep it simple. 


I have been blessed with a forever-love, a good-good man, a marriage that has exceeded my wildest dreams, and happiness in that marriage that fills my heart to overflowing. God has been incredibly good to us. He is the author of our story, the finisher of our faith, hopes, and dreams. Kevin and I have been amazingly blessed in these last 35 years. 


So, because I haven't got the words to describe this incredible journey, I'll let the following pictures speak for me. Here we are, in no particular order and with no ado whatsoever.....  This is us...


Kevin and Annette...


















0 comments: