Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Birthdays are coming...ooops! They're here!

I love this time of year... Fresh from the thrill of Christmas, we dive right into one of our family's Birthday seasons... Anyone who knows me could tell you that I LOVE Birthdays - mine and everyone else's. I love to celebrate and make a big fuss over the Birthday-boy, or girl. I'm very lucky that from January 2nd through February 6th, I get to spoil most of my nieces and nephews as we celebrate their birthdays.

This weekend, two of my FAVORITE people are celebrating birthdays. My niece, Chelsea Webster is 20 years-old, today. She's been anxious and eager for this birthday for several years, now. It means that she is "officially" done being a teenager. This weekend, she's having a Birthday party and housewarming to celebrate her new house with her boyfriend, Shane.



Yesterday, my other niece, Stephanie Wozniak, celebrated her 17th birthday. She is too old for birthday spankings (you're NEVER too old according to Amanda) but not too old for a cake covered in candles.



...OR, too old to make a wish and blow them out...



So, to both my beautiful girls...Happy Birthday with all our love. May all your Birthday wishes come true.

0 comments: