Friday, December 7, 2007

The sounds of the Season

Today was the BIG day.


Jackie and the rest of the Elementary School performed their Christmas program this afternoon during school.



Tonight the Jr. High Orchestra and Choir gave their Christmas Concert. They did a great job. We especially got a kick out of their rendition of "I'm getting Nuthin for Christmas". The kids got a good chuckle out of it, too. You could see them crack-up laughing as they were singing.



Amanda eventually forgave me for embarrassing her by finding her before the concert so I could take this picture.


She and Jackie will have to get used to it. I'm afraid I'll always be the cheering-mom at their activities with the camera in front of my face, telling them to, "Look at me, and SMILE!!!"



It's a "Mom-thing". Someday they'll be the ones behind the camera and they'll finally understand.

0 comments: