Sunday, January 25, 2009

SSOOOO...... We had a Visiting Teaching Conference...

...and this was the theme...

This was tied to a little bag of mixed nuts...very cute and funny.

My Relief Society President, and fellow Counselor in the Presidency decorated their tables with inspirational pictures and books, along with the mixed nuts of our theme.


THIS is what I felt inspired to do with the nuts I was given for decorating...
The note says: "Sister Nutilda Hazel Almondine says: 'I'm a little nutty about Visiting Teaching'." The doll is made of shelled nuts.

I thought the whole presentation was effective...sort of...maybe...

Maybe I've just proven that I'm the nuttiest nut in the whole bunch...
Thank goodness Heavenly Father has a sense of humor...
I hope


1 comments:

Jamie Taylor said...

I have to say I love that! Very creative. I love Sister Nutilda Almondine. :) Thanks for brightening my day!