Monday, April 19, 2010

It was my BIRTHDAY!!!!

I just had a Birthday! It was my 47th... Mandy asked me if I felt 47. NOPE! Not yet! Maybe not ever, and that's ok with me. It's just a number. I still don't even feel 40...well, maybe when I see how grown up my kids are getting, but not really. Young at heart? Maybe! Immature? Probably! Whatever the reason, I've earned every year, even if I don't feel my age!

Kevin really did a great job making it a special day. I got some quiet time just for me while he took everyone out to run errands. Then we went bowling. Really! BOWLING! I have pictures as proof! Please excuse the poor picture quality, I took them with my phone.


Jackie...

Mandy...

Marc...Good FORM, Marc!!!

Kevy...WAY different FORM, Kevy!! HAHA
Mom and Deb came as the cheering section! They were very supportive!

We came home and had pizza! YUM, my favorite!

Then an icecream cake from "Maggie-Moo's". Even YUMMIER!
(Rather than risk 47 candles melting the cake, Kev used one
BIG red candle
right in the middle...It left a BIG hole!)


I loved my birthday...all of it! But my sister did something that really made my day. With part of her gift, she brought our Mom's memory right into the middle of my Birthday. It touched my heart, very much!
Click on the picture of her letter to read what she wrote...

Thanks, Caline!

...AND thanks to all my family and friends for the sweet Birthday wishes. I appreciate everything you all did to make my Birthday the wonderful celebration it was. I may not feel another year older,
but
I feel a million times more loved!

0 comments: