Sunday, October 24, 2010

Spooky Acres...

It used to be that I wouldn't allow my kids to be anything creepy or scary for Halloween. They dressed up as cute spiders, fairies, gypsies, princesses, and other non-frightening things. Now that they are teenagers that time is over. Saturday they all went to the Church Youth Halloween-Dance. This is what they came up with for costumes...

Jackie as a "Night of the Living Dead-Cheerleader"

Jackie's friend, Jairen as a "Night of the Living Dead-Prom Date"

...and then together


Amanda ended up looking like one of the "Volturi" from "Twilght"


She ended up matching her friend, Joe, who went to the dance as a vampire.


*Sigh*
I'm sad to say THESE days are over.
I'm wimpy enough to prefer cute and silly to weird and scary.


Guess I'll just have to leave the weird and scary to my kids. haha

0 comments: