Sunday, May 15, 2011

I have a dream...

It's not a HUGE - DRAMATIC dream...pretty simple,but pretty important to me.

I live a happy existance with the love of my life and our two beautiful daughters. My dream is to grow old with my sweetheart and watch these two amazing daughters find their sweethearts. Then I want to be the fun and whacky grandma that their kids can't wait to spend time with. I want to go out with my Kevy and serve missions for our Church, so we can share the joy we've found in the gospel.

The problem with my dream is that I have severe sleep-apnea. So severe that the breathing machine I use at night is not really keeping it at bay. Without surgical intervention to correct the small size of my jaws and open up my airway; I am almost certainly going to have a stroke or a heart attack.

So, tomorrow morning...BRIGHT AND EARLY...I will head down to the hospital in Provo and undergo a 10-procedure surgery. I go with the love and prayers of all my friends and family...here on earth; and those who have gone on before me. I feel the love and prayers of all of you. I need you to know that without them, I don't think I could face this.

To be honest, I'm a little scared. I also have great faith that God knows my heart and sees the value of my dream. With that faith, I can hope with all my heart to see my dream come true.

I love you all! See you when I'm all better!!

Hugs and kisses,

Netty

0 comments: