Sunday, April 1, 2012

Stop it!!!

I love General Conference weekend. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about... Twice a year, members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints gather together for a world-wide General Conference to listen to instruction and counsel from our Church leaders. This Conference consists of two 2-hour general sessions on Saturday with one session for the men on Saturday evening. It ends with two 2-hour general sessions on Sunday. These Conferences are held the first weekend in April and October. I look forward to them very much! I always come away from them feeling spiritually fed and renewed in my faith.

One of my favorite talks from this weekend's General Conference can be summed up in the following picture.


Definitely words to live by!

0 comments: