Tuesday, December 4, 2012

"With wings as eagles...

 I got up this morning, exhausted and completely UN-motivated.  Still, I had things to do, and an appointment at the gym with my personal trainer.  The thought of slogging through a work-out, the way I was feeling, was almost overwhelming.  So in my morning prayers, I asked Heavenly Father to help me do well and make it through my work-out.

I have seldom done my exercises with more enthusiasm or energy.  It was AMAZING!  My trainer was so proud of my endurance and stamina.  He even moved me up to a new level for my work-outs.  I was thrilled!

Coming home, I was listening to a General Conference talk on my ipod, and heard this scripture quoted:  Isaiah 40:31

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

I am grateful for a loving Father-in-Heaven who hears and answers ALL my prayers.  Even those for something that as seemingly unimportant as a morning work-out!

0 comments: