Friday, October 3, 2014

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!

...well, ok - for me, anyways!  

Every six months, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints holds a General Conference. It is an opportunity for the members of the Church to hear messages of inspiration, guidance, and counsel from Heavenly Father's living Prophet, Apostles, and Church Leadership. 



For me, it is a chance to recharge-spiritually. I absolutely LOVE General Conference weekends. As members, we gather - either in the Conference Center in Salt Lake City,


in meeting houses around the world, or, where available; we watch on TV at home. I have actually done all three. Each gives its own unique "flavor" to the meetings. 



I love the beautiful spirit that floods my home when we gather as a family to listen to a prophet's voice and hear what guidance Heavenly Father has to give us for the next six months. I always come away with a renewed sense of purpose and hope.

If you get the chance, tune in and tune-up your spirit. You won't be sorry! You can watch or listen here:

LDS General Conference

Have a great weekend! I know I will!

0 comments: