Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Smart???

This week began with a technology break-down....BLEH!


It started with my lap-top. Man, was it infected!!! WOW! It was so bad our virus software didn't even catch it. 

Thank goodness for PC Laptops! They're currently my heroes!


They got rid of the virus, then re-installed everything. I had a moment of panic when I couldn't find my documents or pictures. All I had to do was call my heroes and a very kind and patient man walked me through the process of finding and restoring my personal information, docs, and photos...all over the phone.  *sigh* I was a happy camper! ...and so is my laptop!

Then there was the issue with our phones. Our contract was up with our previous carrier, and a new opportunity arose through Kevin's work, which allowed us to get new service and save a lot of money each month. So, off we went - with a new provider and brand-spankin'-shiny-new phones; which we got yesterday. 

Holy-jumpin'-cows!!!  What a pain in the neck that was - getting everything set up. FINALLY, it's done. 

I have a healthy computer and a new phone - both of which are actually working as they should! It's a relief to have things back to (dare I say) "normal".

I hate when my tools are smarter than I am! 



0 comments: