Monday, November 9, 2009

Thank you...

Since Veteran's Day is coming up, I thought it would be a great time to express some thanks.

My sister's two sons are currently serving in the military. Trevor is in the Army in the Ohio National Guard. Sean is currently on active duty with the Air Force. Both are carrying on a family tradition set by their father Steven Wozniak, and their Grandfather Don Barbezat (my dad) and HIS brother, Gene Barbezat.

**I actually have pictures of Steve in uniform, I just can't find them. Sorry, Stevie**

Trevor, playing for the Ohio National Guard Band

Sean on board a C-30 Hercules (same kind of plane Dad flew)

My Uncle Gene

...and my Dad...


To all the veterans out there who have served and are currently serving... Thank you for all you sacrifice for all of us.

God bless you and keep you in His care.

0 comments: