Monday, February 1, 2010

It IS time...

I made a promise to myself when I finished the last round of HCG diet. I said I would begin again in January. I have a goal to hike to the Mt. Timpanogos Cave * Go here: www.nps.gov/tica for more information*, sometime this Spring or Summer, and I am determined to get it done.


However, life seems to be equally determined to thwart my goal.

I recently found out that I will need braces and jaw surgery in the near future. It's a LONG story, so I won't bore you with it here. The short version is that the four years I spent in braces as a kid didn't work and now if I don't do SOMETHING, I stand to lose my front teeth (the bottom ones). With all the tests, exams, exrays, and Dr's visits, Kev and I thought it best for me to wait to start dieting again. Our thought was that if I had to have jaw surgery and get my mouth wired shut (no comments on that, please. haha) dieting wouldn't be necessary.

It's been a month, and still no treatment plan (we go in for a consult about THAT, this week). So I decided to go ahead w/ the HCG. My brother, Marc is going along w/ me again. This time we are determined to continue our exercise program as well. Again, Kevin and my girls are being the best cheering section anyone could ask for!!! They TOTALLY rock!!!

I'll keep you all posted and ask for your prayers and support - once more!

Here we go AGAIN!!!

0 comments: