Tuesday, October 25, 2011

More from Ohio...

Ok, I promised more stuff from our trip to Ohio.

Sorry it's taken me a couple of weeks. I DO have a fairly decent excuse.... I had what I hope will be my final surgery to clear my airway, last week. Keeping our fingers crossed, and we'll be sure to keep everyone posted!

So, we went to Ohio for my niece, Stephanie's, wedding. What we ended up having was a mini-family reunion. Some pieces of our family were missing, and sorely missed, but we had a great time with those who were there!


This was Thursday before the wedding.
Stephi's brother, Trevor came with his fiance, Annaliese (Liese)
So we have from left to right starting in the background:
Kevin, Liese, Jason (the groom), Charlie, Trevor (with his back to the camera) Me, with Jackie leaning on me, and in the very front... GUS-THE-WONDER-DOG!!!

Caline on the front porch with my girls
Charlie and Mandy on our way home from Kirtland
(More pictures of that excursion coming later)
10 years ago, Caline & I took a picture together in front of this barn!
It better NOT be 10 year 'til the next one!!! lol
Another set of sisters in front of the tobacco-barn
...silly sisters...

REALLY silly cousins

It was so much fun...I just have to say...
I LOVE my family!!!!

0 comments: