Friday, October 14, 2011

Ohio

We just got back from Ohio. I have SO many pictures to post, I've decided to start with the ones that directly apply to our reason for being in Ohio... The wedding of Stephanie Lauren Wozniak to Jason Hamilton.

If I had to describe the event in one word, it would be "HAPPY". When you see Jason and Stephi looking at each other, that's the first word that comes to mind. They look completely happy. It is lovely to see.

So, here are the pictures I have of the wedding and reception. Enjoy!


See what I mean?????



Me and two of my favorite women

My beautiful niece, Mrs. Hamilton

First dance as a married couple

Daddy/Daughter dance with her Daddy, Steve Wozniak

Daddy/Daughter dance with her step-Daddy, Charles Ruggles
(who also performed the marriage ceremony and did a fabulous job)

From the "Wish you were here..." table

Mother of the Bride (my sweet sis) Caline
and her sweetheart, Charlie.

Me and MY sweetheart, Kevin

The end for now. I have tons more pictures from other activities, but thought these were the most important. It was a wonderful, HAPPY time for all of us!

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

jumperhop said...

Welcome home! Looks like you had a great time. What a lovely wedding.
Jen