Friday, December 30, 2011

Adieu...2011


With one day left of 2011, it would be natural to look back in reflection over the events of the past year. For some reason however, I don't feel the need to do much of that.

The health issues I had seemed to over-shadow everything else, but the highlight of my year was our visit to Ohio. When I reflect on my surgery and its complications, what I feel most is gratitude. These events changed me and helped me become a better, more charitable person. Our trip to Ohio for my niece's wedding brought me great joy and the warmth of reuniting with beloved family.

As we put 2011 to rest, I am grateful. Grateful to still be here with my family and friends. Grateful for lessons learned. Grateful for change and improvement. Grateful for a loving Father-in-Heaven who has a plan for my happiness. Simply grateful...



So, farewell 2011!
Bring on 2012!!!

...and HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: