Thursday, December 1, 2011

New things I'm sharing...

You all know I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I love my Faith and all the ways in which it blesses me and my family. I am also more than willing to share what I believe with anyone who might be curious. That being said, I also understand if some who read this don't need or want to know about my religion. In my opinion, we are all entitled to make our own choices about what we believe or don't. I respect that right to choose, more than anything.

Having said all that, I am SO excited to share a link to my profile on "Mormon.org". This is a website designed for people who want to know more about the Church of Jesus Christ and what it entails. Members of the Church are encouraged to participate in order to help share our beliefs. I took the opportunity to share some things about me and why I am a member of the Church. For those who are interested or want to see, the link is: http://mormon.org/me/3DXN/

This is a HUGE part of who I am and who we are as a family. Since this blog is about our family, I/we wanted to share this new endeavor with all of you.

We love you all!!!
Enjoy!

0 comments: