Thursday, March 8, 2012

More favorites!

One of my favorite things to do with Amanda is attend plays. All theater productions, but especially musicals. She is SO animated and funny. Mandy really gets into the whole theater experience. She definitely makes it fun!

Tonight we went to see "Xanadu" at the Hale Center Theater in Orem. I've been trying to get over bronchitis, so I was tired, cranky, and not thrilled about going. I am SO glad I did!


Mandy has a favorite Hale Center actor named "Darick J. Pead". He played "Freddy" in "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels". He's in "Xanadu", although wasn't in tonight's performance. This was Mandy's face when she saw him in the program!

I'm so glad I went...
I'm especially glad I went with Mandy!
What a hoot!
I love spending time with my kids!

PS: Tomorrow I'm going prom-dress shopping with my girls!

0 comments: