Friday, February 12, 2016

Will you be my Valentine?

Kevin;

Remember when?

The week before Valentine's Day? When was that? 
...28 years ago??? Could it possibly be that long ago?
Seems like yesterday....

A cold February night. 
You asked the question and received the answer
that would begin our first steps into our eternal family.
What on earth was a flower-seller doing on the street corner 
in downtown Mesa at midnight?

Call it serendipity...
Call it fate...
I call it the magic of a beautiful moment...
my first dozen roses and they were magical...
at least to me. 

"Remember when...
Thirty seemed so old
Now lookin' back, it's just a steppin' stone
to where we are, where we've been
Said we'd do it all again...
Remember when...

Remember when we said when we turned gray 
(that's already happened...lol)
When the children grow up and move away
We won't be sad, we'll be glad
For all the life we've had...
And we'll remember when..."

Every moment of everyday since 
that first magical moment - that cold February night
so long ago...I've been glad for all the life we've had...
I'd say yes and I'd do it all again!

I love you, my wonderful, handsome, sexy, loving husband.
Will you be my Valentine?

All my love,
Netty









1 comments:

Kevin Webster said...

I do, ... and I'd do it all over again!