Tuesday, August 7, 2007

MORE Jackie-isms

Yesterday, Jackie was on quite a roll...

Amanda was talking about what she had to do to get a driver's license (she's ONLY 13, for pete's sake...sheesh!) I mentioned that she needed to complete a driver's ed course. Between the two of us, we probably said the phrase "Driver's ed class" a dozen times. Then Jackie asked if you had to get his permission to get your license. I couldn't figure out who she meant. She said, "You know the guy who does the license". It took some questioning to figure out that she thought we were talking about a guy named "Driver Zed".

Fast forward a couple of hours...same deal... Amanda is asking me questions about why I can't have babies. I jokingly referred to my having had a hysterectomy as getting spayed. (sick, but true) Up pops Jackie who asked: "Mom, if YOU got spayed, did Daddy get neutered?" I almost ran off the road I was laughing so hard.

Only from the mind of my Jackie!

1 comments:

kory and tina family said...

After day like today. This made me laugh. Thank you.