Saturday, September 26, 2009

...AND we GET to live here...

When we lived in Prescott Valley and we'd admire the beautiful scenery around the area, I always made sure to point it out to the family. The "ooohhh's" and "aaaaahhh's" were always followed my my statement:
"...AND we GET to live here..."


Today, Kevin had the day off and felt in need of a break. So, in the midst of running errands, we grabbed Jackie and Grandma, and headed for the hills. Up the Canyon we went to admire the beautiful Fall colors. We were NOT disappointed.




We ended up taking our favorite drive along the alpine-loop; starting in American Fork Canyon, and looping around and out through Provo Canyon... I'm SO glad we took the time to take the drive.





...AND we GET to live here...

I love where I live!

0 comments: