Friday, May 14, 2010

Someone Special!

Once Upon a Time.... I know you're thinking, "UH-OH, here she goes again!!!" haha But seriously, this is a 'Once Upon a Time' story. I'll make it quick, tho.

Ok, to start again...ONCE UPON A TIME...four young people from very different backgrounds met in High School. One was from Oregon and grew up on a Christmas Tree Farm. One was from Mesa, AZ and still lived in the house he grew up in. Two were brother and sister and were fresh from having lived most of their lives in Europe. Yup, it's about us!

My brother, Marc and I met Kevin and our dear friend Don Hunt in Mesa, AZ during their Senior Year at
Westwood High School. They were kind enough to let me tag along with them on various adventures, even though I was just a Sophomore. The four of us became the best of friends.

Time and distance eventually separated us as the guys left on missions and we all came and went from college. More time, more distance, more life, marriage, children, and more life came and went.


It is now 32 years later...THIRTY-TWO?!?!?!?!?! WOW! That seems like a long time. Although, sometimes it seems like yesterday.

What makes me post this on my blog, today? Well, I'll tell you...(I can hear you thinking, "Get to the point already, Annette" haha I promise, I'm getting there.)

Today, the first of the 'Four Musketeers' turns 50.

It's our Sweet-Don's birthday, today.

So, in honor of the nicest of all of us...

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday Dear Don! Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



We love you very much and wish you a very wonderful 50th Birthday! ...and many, many more to come!!!!!!!!!!


...and may ALL your Birthday wishes come true!

1 comments:

dhunt03 said...

Annette, you're the greatest...and Thank You for the birthday card...It's hysterical...