Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Here we go again...

So, today's the day...wow!  So many mixed emotions.  I am anxious to get this done and FINALLY get some answers.  Being sick for almost three months and not knowing why has been frustrating.  I am a little nervous about having this biopsy done.  The tumors are in an area of my lungs - pretty close to my heart, so there are concerns.  I am also a little anxious about what the results of this biopsy will be...

Ok, anxious - yes...fearful - NO!!!  I have received Priesthood blessings that reassure me that I will be alright.  However, from past experience, I've learned that "all right" does not mean without challenges.  All that being said, I know that with the my Heavenly Father watching over me, and the love and prayers of my friends and family, I can overcome any challenge.  I have faith in that!

Last night as I was getting ready for bed, I had my "Pandora" internet radio set to my "Sunday Music" station.  The last song I heard was Hilary Weeks "He Is" - which is about all the things our Savior, Jesus Christ is.  One line reads:  "He is a long deep breath at the end of the day".  Somehow that seemed profoundly significant.  He is...and with Him I KNOW I will be fine.

Love to all of you!  See you when we're done!

Netty

1 comments:

jumperhop said...

Thinking of you today. Many prayers being said for you.
Jen Hales