Monday, October 22, 2007

Birthday - Birthday - Birthday!!

I meant to post this right after Amanda's actual birthday, but got distracted by the pictures of my Dad that I found. Plus, I had to wait for the battery on my camera to re-charge so I could get these pictures off the camera. *sigh* Seems that we can get so married to our technology that we can't function when it isn't functioning. Oh well, that's a post for another time.

There's a family-fun-center north of us called "Boondocks". We didn't have birthday parties this year, so Amanda chose "Boondocks" as her Birthday-activity. This is a great place. They have mini-golf, go-carts, rock wall-climbing, laser-tag, bumper-boats, a HUGE jungle-gym, and tons of arcade games. We had SO much fun.

Here are a few pictures of the Birthday festivities.

The fun started at dinner.



The kids (all three of them) had a blast on the go-carts...

Kev drove Amanda around the bend..hahaha



Hot-Rod-Webster, aka Jackie, drove herself.


After an epic bumper-boat water-battle:


The girls headed inside to dry-off, get warm, and try their luck at the arcade. Kevin challenged me to a round of mini-golf. I LOVE to play mini-golf, but I'm pretty lousy, so Kev won. Only by two strokes. I was shocked it wasn't more. I'm really bad at this game.

After the golf tournament, Kev and I worked together to defeat the "Borg" on the Star-Trek Voyager arcade game. We ran out of tokens before we ran out of "Borg", so I guess we were assimilated. Resistance was futile. hahahahahaha

So ended the Birthday-Bash...and a fun time was truly had by all...

...and then we ate cake. (Made by Mom - decorated by Uncle Marc)

0 comments: