Monday, October 1, 2007

PLAGUE-HOUSE...


I swear we're going to hang this sign on our front door...either that or a black cross marking us as a quarantine house.

I'm just getting over bronchitis. Yesterday, BOTH my girls came down with nasty sore throats that mutated overnight into icky stuffy heads and fevers, this morning. Needless to say, school was out of the question.

I spent the day scrubbing and washing everything I could get my hands on, trying to kill some of the germs. This afternoon both girls felt marginally better. By this evening, they were back to feeling miserable.


So we rubbed their chests with vicks, drugged them both soundly, and sent them to bed.

If they're not better tomorrow, I'm sending this flag up. Maybe someone will come up with a cure.

1 comments:

Jamie Taylor said...

I'm so sorry! I hope you guys feel better! I finally got over mine. It's a rough little time right now. I think there's a bunch of stuff going around.